City & Guilds Painter and Decorator

Guest retrotel

Guest retrotel

Hi,i am a time served painter/decorator and have been living/working here for 21 months,me and my family have just come back from a trip to the UK to find that my employer had no work for me!,so if anyone knows of anyone looking for painter/decorators could you let me know,cheers!:jimlad:

• 2 months later...
Guest retrotel

hi,cheers for the reply,i have been working for a firm that mainly does commercial work for the last couple of months,are you the same or more residential or a bit of both?,also do you take on peple; full-time,casual full time or self employed and where is the majority of your work,(as i am in north brighton at the minute),cheers again!

My work is predominatly housing trust repaints EXTERIOR ONLY , i take workers on in most capacities , good workers hard to find ,

Its reliable long term people i'm after but am always so busy, i will give people a job if there in between better contracts, and just need fill in work ,

I just need to get the work done , I'm more concerned that people can do the job ,quick and effecient than any thing else . You need some and are familiar with repaints , being from the uk i would expect you are, give me a ring , i'm snowed under , got more than enough to keep another 4 painters busy for the next 12 months.And guess what its all just up the rd from you , worth 100 dollars a week in petrol savings ha ha

Unfortunatly for any one else reading , i only need EXPERIENCED painters has most of the time your left on your own and the work has to be of a high standard , whilst a good handyman can do just has good a job , unfortunatly they don't have the speed and take too long , and i cannot say to customers pay more because he's slow.

Guest retrotel
My work is predominatly housing trust repaints EXTERIOR ONLY , i take workers on in most capacities , good workers hard to find ,

Its reliable long term people i'm after but am always so busy, i will give people a job if there in between better contracts, and just need fill in work ,

I just need to get the work done , I'm more concerned that people can do the job ,quick and effecient than any thing else . You need some and are familiar with repaints , being from the uk i would expect you are, give me a ring , i'm snowed under , got more than enough to keep another 4 painters busy for the next 12 months.And guess what its all just up the rd from you , worth 100 dollars a week in petrol savings ha ha

Unfortunatly for any one else reading , i only need EXPERIENCED painters has most of the time your left on your own and the work has to be of a high standard , whilst a good handyman can do just has good a job , unfortunatly they don't have the speed and take too long , and i cannot say to customers pay more because he's slow.

....ok mate,ive just been given a pay rise whwere i am at the minute so wont be looking at the minute,...but if you are still snowed under when the good weather begins,and you dont mind paying cash let me know!,in the meanwhile,if any of the decent painters i know are looking i shall let you know,cheers!

Guest retrotel

....ok mate,ive just been given a pay rise whwere i am at the mo so wont be looking at the minute,...but if you are still snowed under when the good weather begins,and you dont mind paying cash let me know!,in the meanwhile,if any of the decent painters i know are looking i shall let you know,cheers!

Thanks for the reply , i'm always snowed under got 6 full time and need 4 more can gaurantee a years employment with whats on the books now , But i don't pay cash . I pay a fair wage and we all expect to pay tax , it keeps the country going

Guest retrotel
Thanks for the reply , i'm always snowed under got 6 full time and need 4 more can gaurantee a years employment with whats on the books now , But i don't pay cash . I pay a fair wage and we all expect to pay tax , it keeps the country going

...of course,i agree,...but i dont think my employers would appretiate me moonlighting at the weekend:),if my situation changes or if anyone worth thier salt asks me about work would you like me to give them your number?

...of course,i agree,...but i dont think my employers would appretiate me moonlighting at the weekend:),if my situation changes or if anyone worth thier salt asks me about work would you like me to give them your number?

Yes by all means , like i said i'm always looking for good tradesman . cheers.

To Ken , I got the message I have replied but don't know if you got it , myself and computers have a understanding , none of know whats going on ha ha ,.

Yes by all means give me a ring if you want 0418 839 103