Guest Happychick

Rental available in seaford rise ,

Guest Happychick

Hi,

Just posting to say that the house we currently rent will be available from the 13th july due to us purchasing our own home!

The house is on Grand Bvd just up from the school , has three good sized bedrooms , lovely and light open plan living.. And best of all it has a large back garden ideal for the kids..

Not sure exactly when will be advertised, but if anyone is interested or has any questions just pm me , we current pay 275 a week

Thanks

Lisa

Guest Tina P

Hi Lisa,

Wish we had managed to find such a nice rental as this one.

Good luck

Tina

Guest Happychick

Hi Clare.

If you are interested then we may be able to move out week earlier as we get our keys on the 26th june keeping rental on as need to do a bit of work on new house, but hoping may get keys soonner,,

Will keep you updated should find out this week if poss to get keys earlier

Lisa xx

damn im looking for a rental but need it week before what a shame ;-(

Guest Happychick

hi,

Would think the rent will be the same as it only went up in feb from 265 and our lease would have been till december!

I am going to call century 21 in the morn to find out when will be advertised.

Will let you know

xx

is the rent staying the same? Ive got a couple im looking at today, but competition is feirce as you know, keep me posted hun xx

Hi,

Just posting to say that the house we currently rent will be available from the 13th july due to us purchasing our own home!

The house is on Grand Bvd just up from the school , has three good sized bedrooms , lovely and light open plan living.. And best of all it has a large back garden ideal for the kids..

Not sure exactly when will be advertised, but if anyone is interested or has any questions just pm me , we current pay 275 a week

Thanks

Lisa

hi lisa

just wanted to say congratulations on your house purchase x

kathx

hi,

Would think the rent will be the same as it only went up in feb from 265 and our lease would have been till december!

I am going to call century 21 in the morn to find out when will be advertised.

Will let you know

xx

thanks hunnny keep me posted i looked at one for 275 today right next door to me , but would love to come look at yours too x

Guest Happychick

Hi Kath.

Thanks, cant believe going to have own house all seemed to happen so quick! Hows things with you i know when we spk you said you were looking?? have you seen anything you like ?

x

hi lisa

just wanted to say congratulations on your house purchase x

kathx

Hi Kath.

Thanks, cant believe going to have own house all seemed to happen so quick! Hows things with you i know when we spk you said you were looking?? have you seen anything you like ?

x

evening,

not in a financial position to afford anything decent at the minute.:sad: its hard to know what to do really. wheres your new house? how exciting xx

kathx

Just to let people know this really is a gorgeous rental, beautifully decorated, with heating and cooling, fantastic undercover eating area - which is a definate and gorgeous garden too - I would jump at a rental like this if I needed one! Go and have a look folks!

Guest Happychick

Hi,

Just to say property is now on realestate.com.au

Lisa

Guest Happychick

Hi ,

if anyone is interested there is a viewing on the property this thursday at 4

Lisa