Guest bennrachpalmer

Engineering Jobs and PA

Guest bennrachpalmer

Hello,

We are just gathering information about potential employers prior to our arrival on October 12th and how the industry has currently been effected by the recession.

I currently work as a Personal Assistant and my husband Ben is a Non Destructive Testing Technician (NDT) which involves testing welds with dye, magnetics and ultrasonics within the oil and gas industry. He is also a qualified plater. If anyone could provide any information on any oil and gas companies around Adelaide or NDT Companies that we could approach?

however We are both prepared to work in pretty much any job untill somthing that we want comes along!

Any advise of information would be appreciated.

You should be fine Rachel, as long as you have your Resume up to date, if you have had various and extensive PA experience. Try registering with some temp agencies when you first arrive.

If you can get hubby to send me a copy of his CV, i will forward it to the relevant oil and gas companies in the area. I currently work in the sector, and have a few people i know in the offices!

Guest bennrachpalmer

Thank you for all your responses.

Shaun as soon as Ben's CV is up to date we will forwards you a copy to circulate amongst your contacts. We really appreciate the offer it will be a great help! speak to you shortly.