HEAPS GOOD !!!

for sll the guys, who miss the soccer, heres next years fixtures

Guest robertreynolds

Already booked up to go to Brisbane to see the mighty Celtic take on the Brisbane Roar on the 12th July :)

Already booked up to go to Brisbane to see the mighty Celtic take on the Brisbane Roar on the 12th July :)

Cool i wish a few more clubs from back in the yUK would make the trip over here:arghh:, certainly wish my team The Red Devils would come here, reckon i would go see em anywhere in Oz.:jiggy:

Guest countdown1975

Probably a silly question - but how does it work out watching matches from the premiership with the time difference. Hubby is a HUGE Arsenal fan and will go demented if he can't watch them. (I am a Newcastle fan but don't have that problem any more!!!)

Thanks Vicki :-)

Probably a silly question - but how does it work out watching matches from the premiership with the time difference. Hubby is a HUGE Arsenal fan and will go demented if he can't watch them. (I am a Newcastle fan but don't have that problem any more!!!)

Thanks Vicki :-)

Its pretty crap tbh:confused:.....midweek games are on @ 4/5am on a Thursday, sunday arvo games are on @ midnight sunday, the best are the saturday lunch games they are on at 8/9 pm....tbh it really is annoying....

Had the day off for champs league final tho to watch my team Red Devils...waste of time that was tho eh....

It is possibly with the excpetion of friends and family the one thing i miss the most....i do not have foxtel but i do have ways to watch the footy and sport from all around the world i even have a place where i can get hold of MOTD as well.:)