Guest cjdelphi

Adelaide Migration Story.

Guest cjdelphi

I've noticed that "pom" never EVER EVER gets used when something bad happens to an English person, in the 8 years i've been here i've seen about 10 stories on they only refer to the English as "poms" when they want to annoy otherwise they don't they stick to "British" or "English" or simply their Name.

Anyway to put my point across I decided to record one of them "sad" stories, this story is about two English people who are in a bad situation now, I know how they feel.... I'm in a similar situation and I'd much rather be in the UK at the moment.

So anyway I just uploaded nearly 100 meg of video took over an hour but this should be interesting to ANYONE planning on moving over here...... (this is South Australia we're talking about but immigration is immigration no matter what state i guess)

have a watch.

Interesting watching!! I'm glad the Australian media are paying some attention to the plight of British migrants. The visa system can be very harsh and inflexible at times. Maybe they should give stories like this a bit more publicity in the UK as well.

Guest cazzie

We have just watched this, thanks for recording it and sorry to hear that you are having your own troubles. It's so sad seeing people in this situation and how immigration can live with themselves at times, I just don't know. Let's hope that solutions are worked out all round and people can find peace of mind again. It's a positive thing that these real life programs are aired so that people are made aware of the potential pitfalls of immigration.

Guest cunnah10
    I've noticed that "pom" never EVER EVER gets used when something bad happens to an English person, in the 8 years i've been here i've seen about 10 stories on they only refer to the English as "poms" when they want to annoy otherwise they don't they stick to "British" or "English" or simply their Name.

Anyway to put my point across I decided to record one of them "sad" stories, this story is about two English people who are in a bad situation now, I know how they feel.... I'm in a similar situation and I'd much rather be in the UK at the moment.

So anyway I just uploaded nearly 100 meg of video took over an hour but this should be interesting to ANYONE planning on moving over here...... (this is South Australia we're talking about but immigration is immigration no matter what state i guess)

have a watch.

so sad to watch this !!!

Guest Pies

Thank you for posting - hope your husband fully understands the crap he has heaped on his family....primary visa holders have to understand the responsibilities they carry......IMHO

Pies