Guest cjdelphi

Caught driving with mobile phone?.

Guest cjdelphi

This 50 year old woman found out what happens if you get caught using a mobile phone in the car and if you don't comply fully you'll end up as this woman did, on the floor screaming :err:

Just this second finished uploading it might take a few minutes to process if you're quick to read.

I am not in any way condoning what the copper did....but i was under the impression this woman under arrest and therefore was not allowed to be on her mobile for legal reasons, maybe i heard the story wrong.

Guest cjdelphi
    I am not in any way condoning what the copper did....but i was under the impression this woman under arrest and therefore was not allowed to be on her mobile for legal reasons, maybe i heard the story wrong.

Yeah I can see that being the case if he was 20 years old, drugged or drunk and was trying to take a swipe at the cop, she's 50 not exactly great shape, not drugged or drunk what's his excuse for taking her to the ground?

Yeah I can see that being the case if he was 20 years old, drugged or drunk and was trying to take a swipe at the cop, she's 50 not exactly great shape, not drugged or drunk what's his excuse for taking her to the ground?

Resisting arrest would be enough for any copper to take any person to ground here.