Sign in to follow this  
Guest sutty77

From state sponsor approval to getting visa! Whats the time frame?

Guest sutty77

Hi All

We were granted SS end of may and submitted application on 1st June 2009.

Does anyone know roughly from there own experience how long the waiting is to visa grant after state sponsor approval???

Thanks.

Guest The Dimmocks

Hi, Our time line below shows where we at. We got Medicals on Monday and going to send police checks off then. Things seem to be moving pretty quickly at the moment for us. We going on a 176.

Michelle

Guest sutty77

Thanks for that. How did you know you had a case officer???

Hi, Our time line below shows where we at. We got Medicals on Monday and going to send police checks off then. Things seem to be moving pretty quickly at the moment for us. We going on a 176.

Michelle

Guest The Dimmocks
    Thanks for that. How did you know you had a case officer???

Hi, we are using an agent and they forwarded an e-mail to us from Department of Immigration and Citizenship with all reference numbers on and name of case officer. It gives all information about applying for medicals etc.

Are you using an agent??

Wish you luck in your application and hope yours comes through soon.

Michelle

Guest sutty77

Hi

Yes we are using agent, but no news yet. They keep telling me its going to be a while.

can you track your application on the website with a trn number do you know??

Hi, we are using an agent and they forwarded an e-mail to us from Department of Immigration and Citizenship with all reference numbers on and name of case officer. It gives all information about applying for medicals etc.

Are you using an agent??

Wish you luck in your application and hope yours comes through soon.

Michelle

Guest The Dimmocks
    Hi

Yes we are using agent, but no news yet. They keep telling me its going to be a while.

can you track your application on the website with a trn number do you know??

Yes you can track your application, it gives dates of births for all applicants and what is outstanding for each. It also has a receipt for payment of visa process, so can print that off if needed. You going on a 176? What is your trade?

Guest sutty77

Hi

Yes we going on a 176 visa. had to change from 175. My husband a bricklayer so not on the csl list either. What trade are you??

What does the TRN number consist of coz the one i got, when i type it in, it says incorrect.

Mandy

Yes you can track your application, it gives dates of births for all applicants and what is outstanding for each. It also has a receipt for payment of visa process, so can print that off if needed. You going on a 176? What is your trade?

Guest The Dimmocks

My hubby is a joiner, we were going on a 175 but changed just before put application in. The TRN number is 10 letters, have to put date of birth, passport number of hubby and place of residence. What number you got?

Guest sutty77

Have sent yyou a pm

My hubby is a joiner, we were going on a 175 but changed just before put application in. The TRN number is 10 letters, have to put date of birth, passport number of hubby and place of residence. What number you got?