Passports arrived today!

Guest JayBone

Guest JayBone

We've got our passports back with our PR visa stamp in 'em!!

Lovely feeling!!:goofy:

April 26th we will be validating:jiggy:

All the stress seems worth it now!!!

Guest thekings

We got ours a couple of weeks ago, bet you've been studying that coat of arms with a fine tooth comb, and checking that the right names are in the right passports :biglaugh:;) is a great feeling, look at mine nearly every night, just pinching myself :biglaugh:

Guest JayBone
Wow! how fantastic :)

Enjoy your validation holiday xx

Cheers!

Unfortunately it means we arent going to make Big Bang with you guys, we will be on our holidays!

We werent planning on a validation trip at all, but things have changed slightly (well Massively actually) and it doesnt look like we will be there permanently before the date we have to arrive as i will now be out of work!

But, i will only be out of work when we decide to move, so the longer we stay the more we can save to tide us over, we are hoping to have enough money to take a year out of work and see some of OZ before we settle, so its worked out pretty good.

But we will be around for shows we didnt think we would see now, so will catch up with you later in the year?

JayBone