been here 4weeks

Guest Denise 42

Guest Denise 42

Hi all been here four week i'm all settle in job husband going to go self-employed painter , teenagers still to find work but will come soon i hope living at Hallett cove and its lovely (sea views) be good to hear from some of you

Denise

Hi Denise,

glad to hear you are settling well into a routine, i am sure your kids will find work soon,

i will be glad to hear the progress of your husband going self employed and getting the licence etc. if you could kindly pm me or post on PIA i would really appreciate it. My husband is also a painter & Decorator and he is looking into self employement when we get there, but we were going to look into how complex the process is of getting the licence.

many thanks

Guest Mark&Pamela

Hi Denise

Good to hear that you and your family are settling in.

I hope your job is going okay - it'd be good to hear how you are finding it compared to working in the UK ? have you found it easy to slot in? are there many opportunities out there for RMN's ?

Take care

Hi denise,

Good for you.

Hopefully Tyke will be a long soon to say hello, a really nice and helpfull fellow is russell maybe he knows where to point you.

Will you stop it (blush).

I talked to someone nearly in your line of work today - might have a contact for you.

I'll drop you line tomorrow, off to beddy byes now :SLEEP:

Cheers

Guest Denise 42
Will you stop it (blush).

I talked to someone nearly in your line of work today - might have a contact for you.

I'll drop you line tomorrow, off to beddy byes now :SLEEP:

Cheers

hi thanks for that could you give me a ring and then i will ring you back 0401154222

• 7 months later...
Guest jill wright

I thought this site looked ok http://www.adelaideshores.com.au/caravanresort.htm we were thinking of staying here for a few weeks when we get there if we don't take up OAA. Of course I'm only looking via the website others on here may be able to offer more of an insight into caravanning plus I suppose it depends what time of year you go.

Jill