nearly time!!!

Guest Katangel

Guest Katangel

Well in 2 weeks time we'll be almost landing back into adelaide after 3 years of being in UK. I'm born and bred adelaide girl and hubby lived there for 10 years before we packed it all up for england. Its all feeling quite surreal still. Furniture began its journey on 13th may. The guys paul and steve from john mason were absolutely brilliant! Thats due to arrive end of june but ready for delivery mid July ish so that gives us 4 weeks to move out of my parents into rental accommodation. We've been staying in a holiday cottage near ashbourne derbyshire which has been lovely and the weather has finally started to pick up so we can enjoy somewhat if a summer before we hit the adelaide winter lol we have everything sorted this end just have the to do lists for when we arrive and I have a feeling it could be a bit stressful but one step at a time! Have a farewell party that was organised for us to go to this friday so that will no doubt be emotional! But like I said its all quite surreal. Watched a documentry about oz and it was like Omg we'll be back there soon lol oh well let the fun begin for us and our 3 kids! THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME :-D X X