Yeah baby!!!

Guest Kiki

Guest Kiki

Hi All

Just to share some news... WE PASSED OUR TRA.....

Yippee so please. We heard laste Wednesday night. Spent all Thursday with work drinking CHampers in Riems in France on an Incentive trip. So it was perfect timming. Shame OH had to work and look after the kids. But I did do all the ground work. I brought a bottle back thought.

Next next VISA applying for 136 so heres to the wait.

kiki

Guest The Bowmans

Hi Kiki

Congratulations on passing the TRA - that's the hardest part. Good luck with your SA sponsorship.

If you need any help - just let us know.

Thanks

Deena

Guest Rachael
Hi All

Just to share some news... WE PASSED OUR TRA.....

Yippee so please. We heard laste Wednesday night. Spent all Thursday with work drinking CHampers in Riems in France on an Incentive trip. So it was perfect timming. Shame OH had to work and look after the kids. But I did do all the ground work. I brought a bottle back thought.

Next next VISA applying for 136 so heres to the wait.

kiki

Hi Kiki,

Just reading parts of the site, clicked on your link. Congratulations on TRA. By the sounds of the trip you described I'm guessing you're a Virgin Vie consultant (and a good one if you got to go to Reims). Just thought I'd reply to say ME TOO!!!! I teach full time but do Virgin Vie for my hobby. What are we going to do without it?! I'm intending to see if I can take it over to Australia. What about you? :D

Guest Kiki

Hi Rachael,

Yes I am what a about you did you make Riems?? I love to take Virgin to OZ we will have to team up. I work 3 days a week and do it on a night. Just started to get out of the house really but now Im doing it the money is fab and ofcourse the fab perks.

Fingers vrossed for Miami!!!

When do you plan on going to OZ??

Speak soon

Kimberley x

Guest Rachael
Hi Rachael,

Yes I am what a about you did you make Riems?? I love to take Virgin to OZ we will have to team up. I work 3 days a week and do it on a night. Just started to get out of the house really but now Im doing it the money is fab and ofcourse the fab perks.

Fingers vrossed for Miami!!!

When do you plan on going to OZ??

Speak soon

Kimberley x

Hi Kim

I only do 2 or 3 parties a month as I don't get much spare time so didn't get Reims and won't hold out for Miami. We're just waiting for one of my husbands references before we send our TRA off then will do visa. depending how long visa takes we'd like to be out there by this time next year at the latest. will have to see.

Rachael. :D

Guest Kiki

Hi Rachael,

Fingers crossed for next year. What does your OH do. Mine is a plumber. We are aim for DEC 08 but I would love to go sooner. Why Adelaide?? Have you been before?

Kimberley x

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Rachael

Hi Kim

sorry I didn't reply sooner. My Husband's Dad passed away last week so haven't been able to get to computer very much. Anyway, you don't wanna hear about that. James is a welder and we have the last reference now so I think our TRA has gone off not that my agent has told me!

My mum was born in Adelaide and wants to go back there so we are all going including my brother. It's a family affair!

How about you?

Rachael. ;)

Guest Vicks&Stu

Hi kiki

Great news on the TRA. Let's hope the next part goes quickly!!

Vicks & Stu

P.s) I do hope you manage to get Virgin Vie over to Oz - as the products are great!

Guest deb and stoo

Hi Rachael

Well I currently work for VIRGIN Atlantic and hope to work for VIRGIN Blue so maybe we could work out a deal to get it flown in ;) Tell you what I'll have a word with my mate 'Dickie Pickle' He's a pretty reasonable sort.:D

:)

Stoo Deb & Boyz

Guest Rachael

That would be great. Am going to try and contact someone at Virgin. Don't where to start really. I could write to my Upline manager, someone at head office, the managing director or Richard! Am trying to decide who would be best.

Rachael.

Guest Kiki

Hi Girls

I was at meeting about a year ago and I think after Dubai, Oz was the next step. So it may just be a right place right time kind of thing. lets keep everything crossed and hope by the time we get there they will needing new recruits to sell our fantastic products.

Back to here Im off Tuesday to sign a new girl to my team so fingers crossed it goes to plan. Oh how much do you love Ocean Fizz in the summer used it today as it was hot. that ll go down well in OZ won't it.

Kimberley x