• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hallett Cove
      27 times
      Fingers crossed your rellies help from Sydney. We spent 5 days there last year, beautiful city but quite expensive in parts.
      Let us know how you get one, good luck
      Angela (43), Ashley (45), Bradley (17), Thomas (13) & Max our Spoodle (6) Visa Process 23/10/06 - granted 27/04/07. Now permanent residents as of Sept 09.
      Arrived 6th Sept 07 Living in Onkaparinga Hills. Building a new home 2014 Hallett Cove with Rivergum 2 Story & views back / front :D
      AGS Painting & Decorating PM me or email agspainting@adam.com.au

The Bowmans
      Hi Bev

Really sorry to hear your news. I really feel for you, we all do. Sydney is a great city though and the Northern Beaches are fantastic. Fingers crossed that your Aunt is able to sponsor you.

Please stay on the site and keep posting, I'm sure we all want to support you in every way we can.

Sending you lots of hugs and positive vibes.

Take care.

Deena :)

Hi all

Thank you so much for all your well wishes, I will keep up with my postings, as I have not only learnt so much on this site but also have got to meet so many nice people. Even though we have never met, feel like we know some of you really well, and have been following all your stories closely.

Hey Pete, you can't get rid of me yet, I'm eagerly waiting to hear what you and tracey end up having. Not long to go I guess, hope you're letting her put her feetup and doing plenty to help her.

Will keep you all updated, as soon as we hear anything, another waiting gam now I guess, but I do feel better hearing from you all. Thanks.

being sponsored

i was reading your message of the bad news on moving to adelaide

But i was wondering about the visa changes regarding aunties being able to sponsor you as i am flying out to see my aunties in adelaide in 2 weeks aswell we will be looking at schools and work.
      We did not want to move to another country unless we traveled to the country to experience the lifestyle and it would be good for my little girl

Hi Peter

I'm not great on all the specifics, but I know that there are certain regulations for the people who can sponsor you. Sydney used to have a list of specific occupations, where yo were able to be sponsored, but they are now removing the restriction of having a job that is on that list. Hope that helps. I tend to put a lot of faith in our agent and let her lead us in the right direction, especially as far as any changes are concerned

Good Luck with your trip, and hope you enjoy it enough to decide to make that move. Our kids are one of our main reasons for wanting to move, for what we have seen, it is a very young country, and a young way of life, a nd has so much to offer us kids as they grow.

Seaford Meadows, Adelaide, AUSTRALIA woohoo
      264 times
      Sorry to hear your news, do keep posting on here and keep us updated with your news. Your support lately has been greatly appreciated by me, thankyou

Hi Bev

So sorry to hear your news :( was really surprised as it still says 100 overall points on the immigration SA website and no mention of any changes made.

They say everything happens for a reason so I am sure it will all work out in the end for you and your family. Make sure you keep posting and keep us all up to date :) Good luck with everything

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums