Time to say good bye .........

Guest KP Nuts

Guest KP Nuts

But only for a little while, you can't get rid off me that easily..

Well as you know we move into our long term rental on Tuesday, and as yet we haven't sorted out the internet connection, so going to be off line for a while, but if

Mr KP has anything to do with it, it won't be for long, he can't be without FB for too long.

So good bye, and good luck to all those people leaving the UK in the next few weeks, good luck to those still waiting for your visa's, medicals, police checks and TRA's.

Oh and did I mention, I've got to do the school run tomorrow...

Thats great news. :) Not that you will be 'off line' but that you are moving into your long term rental. ;):biglaugh:

Looking forward to an update in a few weeks. Good luck with it all and hope it all goes smoothly, especially the school run.:biglaugh:

Pete

kim just saw your thread

all the very best i have left you a message i hope you saw it - good luck for the kids at school (you lucky sod!) and good luck for the move on tuesday i know you will be excited cause we move tuesday as well as you know and cannot wait :jiggy:

speak again soon

sarah jane