Are there any Rock Radio Stations in Adelaide?

Guest Glindy

My boyfriend was a DJ back home and was hoping to get back into it here in Adelaide, are there any rock radio stations?

I don't think rock has reached Adelaide, do you think he could get into Jazz ?:skepticalxmas:

Simon

Yeah its all happening here. We have all three types of music on the radios here. Jump, Jive and Swing. The cats here love it man. It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that swing. Going out to 'Smokey Joes' tonight to get down with 'The Tin Alley Cat Trio' as the blast out a few Cab Calloway numbers. :coolxmas:

Your boyfriend will love it here. He'll soon be singing along to 'Is You Is Or Is You Ain't My Baby'. Fabby stuff.:biggrinxmas:

BTW whats rock???:confusedxmas:

I used to listen to Triple J (I hear Roy and HG are leaving:noxmas:)

and Adelaide's local 3D radio

"Three D Radio was established in 1979 as a community radio station broadcasting on 93.7FM across the greater metropolitan area of Adelaide and its surrounding country areas. We have over 60 diverse programs going to air each week to an average cumulative audience of over 110,000 listeners.

Three D Radio is run by the PMBA, or Progressive Music Broadcasting Association. We are committed to playing contemporary, progressive & alternative music and support the local music and arts community in a way that few other local stations do.

We have no playlists - our announcers are free to choose the music that they present. We have strict quotas which ensure that our content is at least 40% Australian music - of which 20% is local South Australian releases and 25% local unsigned material. 25% of our music content is from female artists, who historically have been under-represented in broadcast music." :coolxmas:

Triple M is the bogan, feral rock station IMHO.If you loved the 70s/80s you will love Triple M.

it's the radio station I prefer, whats a bogan, here it all the time but have not looked it up yet.

Simon the Bogan:biggrinxmas:

hope it's a good thing

it's the radio station I prefer, whats a bogan, here it all the time but have not looked it up yet.

Simon the Bogan:biggrinxmas:

hope it's a good thing

I just looked up bogan on http://www.bogan.com.au/definition/index.php

and I found i'm not a bogan, apart from the dress sense and maybe the personel hygiene

Simon:biggrinxmas: