German Shepherd needs good home

Guest dittydotty1

Guest dittydotty1

Don't know if this is right place to put this, we have a 2 year old German Shepherd male, we rescued him ourselves and he is a beautiful boy. unfortunately my health has deteriorated over the last few months and i am finding it difficult to give him the exercise he requires. we have two young children and he is really good with them. he is a very social dog loves company and other dogs, however he doesnt like cats. he is fully vaccinated but not desexed, he is from rhosyn kennels originally and bears the kennel tatoo. we will be very sad to lose him but feel it is the fairest thing for him at the moment as the situation will not improve for some time.

so thats Koopa, needing a loving home

please feel free to pm me if you feel you could offer him the right home - amanda