Can anyone recommend a lawn mowing/ gardening service?

Guest LittleMissWildChild

Guest LittleMissWildChild

Hi everyone,

We're about to buy a house in Aldinga Beach, and the backyard is a mess. The house is on a 740 sqm block, and I can safely say the backyard has not had any sort of maintenance in a very long time, and needs to get sorted asap. Can anyone recommend a company to use? I'd rather not use an odd jobs sort of person as the grass is probably waist high, and there is probably some stuff in the yard that needs to be navigated (hidden planks of wood, holes, discarded aluminum shed doors, that sort of thing) so I'd feel safer knowing the person doing it was experienced, and insured! Can anyone recommend a company with reasonable pricing?

The front yard also has a number of tree stumps which need to be removed, and a tree which needs to be removed also - if the this can be sorted by the same company, great, if not, can anyone recommend a company which will do this?

Many thanks :)