Bricklayer/Builder/All Trades seeking work

Guest paklaihung

Guest paklaihung

Hi about to take my meds and police checks after they have been put off since October 09 through the changes .I m on a skilled 175 and sponsored to adelaide.looking for sponsorship through a company or a builder in Adelaide.Have my TAFE and have been a bricklayer since 1984 and self employed since 1989.highly skilled in Brwk,stonework(heritage work)paving ,stone ,slate,wood tile flooring,plastering,block paving,studding,fencing ,roofing,floor and wall tiling newbuild,extensions ,renovation,barn conversions,all trades except plumbing and electrics leave that to the experts.any contacts would be appreciated.been to Adelaide twice so know the city etc,can anyone assist.anythin would be highly appreciated.Best wishes Daz