Central Market Dressups

Guest sandar1

Guest sandar1

Featuring an ecclectic range of vintage retro and modern clothing (much of which is from new and upcoming designers), antique furniture, jewellery, bags etcetera. We have just introduced an assortment of British and European food favorites, soon to be followed by goodies from Canada and the US. We have tours of local op shops and vintage retro boutiques. We also offer a model portfolio service, and makeovers.

Pop in for a chat and a cup of tea.

We're now at 62 Unley Road, Unley - call 8357 3093 Opening hours 11.30 to 4.30 Tuesday through Friday and Saturday 10.00 to 2.00.

Guest back clan

I would love to come and see your shop when we arrive. I have a business designing mainly wedding and prom dresses. Also do curtain and blind making. You sound really interesting and I'd love to know whats going on in the arts world in Adelaide

Guest sandar1

Love to see you, maybe we can do some business also. I've got some things that I would like to have made up for the shop, so do pop in for a cup of tea, and if you get homesick for some of those british foods you can't get there I now stock some of them and have an extra shipment on the way.

Sandra

Guest back clan

Hi Sandra,

I will definitely give you a ring. maybe I could give you a ring nxt wk sometime to have a chat. I just wish we were coming over sooner. I feel like I,m in limbo land at the moment. looking forward to meeting you.

lesley

Guest sandar1

I know what you mean having done it myself several times (moved around the world that is), you can't buy anything because it may not be suitable for the new place or the old place, joining clubs is also an issue because you don't want new friends to leave behind its hard enough leaving the old ones, and all of a sudden all of the people and the place you have lived in for ages get soooo on your nerves. Yep been there.

Please do try to call I would love to chat my number to call at the shop is 61 88 2370542 at the shop, I usually get in around 11.30 and stay until around 4.30 Tuesday through Friday and on Saturday from 11.00 till 2.00, we are working on our bed and breakfasts at the moment (new one at Victor) so I am spread like jam, hence the hours.

Talk soon.

Sandra