Legal Secretary

Guest donna T

Guest donna T

Hi all

Haven't posted for many many months but have recently started working back in recruitment which is fab.

I am currently recruiting for a Legal Secretary working within Dispute Resolution for one of my City based clients.

If anyone out there has at least 2 years experience within this field, please don't heistate to send your resume through to me.

Many thanks

Donna

Edited by flossybeth
Removing email as per forum rules - 4 years later!

• 3 years later...

Hi Donna

My name is Amanda and I am currently based in London but looking to return home to Adelaide by Christmas this year with my partner and two kids. I have worked as a Legal Secretary in the London CBD since arriving in late 2007 but am now a full time stay at home mum.

I am looking to return to work part time in 2015 and would love to keep doing legal secretarial work. I have worked in residential property but mainly family law since arriving in London. Prior to moving to London I worked as a mortgage processor in a law firm and a conveyancer (not qualified though) in a small conveyancing firm.

At the moment we are waiting on my partner to get his visa approval (which unfortunately given their time frame we wont hear until about Aug/Sept this year) but as soon as it is received we will make the move almost immediately.

Do you have any advice about the legal secretarial market in Adelaide or things that I should be doing while I am at home to keep up my skills (I am trying to do touch typing skills tests a few times a week to keep my skills up - around 80 wpm at the moment)?

Cheers

Amanda