We are planning to get to Adelaide on perm resident visa (175) and hope to be there later this year. Our niece would love to come out and visit and work while over here while considering a permanent move. This is planned once we are over in Adelaide. She presently has NVQ2 and is working on her NVQ3 in childcare. Having looked into what visa she could go for we worked out that subclass 417 would be the one for her but would be grateful to receive any hints, tips or suggestions for any other applicable visa or other method of working while visiting us for up to one year.

Thanks for any replies. Really love the site for the relevant information and the irrelevant information that gives you another perspective/viewpoint.