Ens 121 please help

Guest dee

Hellow everybody on here we are new wona be ozs

We have been reading and trying to learn for months ever since we came back from a reccie in oz wow what a fantastic place

we all decided that that is the place we wont to be and thats when the problems started i am 46 hubby just 49 beem going through all visa options and because of our age its not looking good :arghh:looks like we need a ENS121 visa please help before we get eaven older well here goes

hubby has workd for a heating an plumbing firm for over 10years but has no papers as a plumber he dose......

maintenance contracts industrial/small building works hospitals schools universities as well as general plumbing his work also includes....improver ducting heating ventilation air handling units ventilation under the floor heating industrial installations lagging industrial standards electric fusion welding gas and water pipes IF ANYBODY WOULD SPONSER US WE WILL BE FOR EVER GRATFULL TO YOU OR ANY HELP AT ALL PLEASE THAT WOULD BE GREAT

I my self was a hairdresser untill 10 years ago wen i went into fostering i am starting colledge this month to gain my nvq 3 would that help us maybe somebody could sponser me ooops forgot to say its in child care well i think i have rambled on enough thanks for reading this and maybe things will start looking up very soon :notworthy:thanks dee

Guest ReadyPenny

HI Dee

Sorry can't help with problem but wanted to say welcome and good luck! I have a friend in the same position, he is 47 and is a plasterer/renderer/painter and decorator. He has tried all over Australia to get a sponsor without success. In addition, if he did get one it's still a bit risky. apparently if you lose your job once out there, you only have 28 days to find another suitable sponsor before being deported. This is a huge risk for him as he would need to sell his house here etc to make the move possible.

I hope things work out for you but please check all the finer details of the said visa in order that you know what the risks are

Mandy

HI Dee

Sorry can't help with problem but wanted to say welcome and good luck! I have a friend in the same position, he is 47 and is a plasterer/renderer/painter and decorator. He has tried all over Australia to get a sponsor without success. In addition, if he did get one it's still a bit risky. apparently if you lose your job once out there, you only have 28 days to find another suitable sponsor before being deported. This is a huge risk for him as he would need to sell his house here etc to make the move possible.

I hope things work out for you but please check all the finer details of the said visa in order that you know what the risks are

Mandy

THANKS MANDY i cant believe tis is so hard my god you get deported never read about that

thankyou for bringing this to our attention is the sponserd 457 the same as the ENS 121 one minuite i think we are getting somewher then it all goes pear shape we have 4 children and have never been so stressd as i am with this

you look like you will be on your way soon good luck and i hope it all works out for you all maybe we will see you out there at sometime heres hoping

thanks again mandy

dee:unsure:

Guest ReadyPenny

Hi Dee

Yes, all sponsored visas are the same I believe. A lot of people go out on them, so not trying to scare you to death, just wanted to warn you. I suppose if you have a contract for a definite period of time it will put your mind at ease. Once there, you can apply for perm residency but there is a waiting time for this, not sure how long but someone who has experienced this will no doubt help you with that.

The problem my mate is having is that, really, he is a tradesman and therefore finding it difficult almost impossible to find a sponsor or anyone to show even a shred of interest in talking to him!!

A lot of nurses are sponsored but obviously being sponsored by the Govmt is safer I should imagine.

Yes it is bloody hard work trying to get there and the "experts" on here who are already there will tell you, getting the visa is the easy part - all the challenges begin once you arrive!!!! Charming eh?

Hopefully we will be on our way by March, but we are at the mercy of the Australian Govmt now, just waiting in the queue for that blessed visa!!!

Mandy