Further Education Courses

Guest calamitycaz

Guest calamitycaz

Hi we are arriving in December, and i am trying to find a similar course for my son to the one that he was hoping to do here in Nottingham - The Music Technology National Diploma.

I've typed it into Google and so far come up with Adelaide Uni (too advanced as he'll only be 16) and the SAE who I have requested a brochure from. I'm finding it difficult to pinpoint what to look for though and don't know if I'm way off track. Any advice? Is there a careers service in Adelaide that I may be able to email?

Thanks in advance

Caz :notworthy:

Guest fletch

Certificate III in Technical Production looks similar, you can find details here - TAFE SA Course: Certificate III in Technical Production

I understand that there is a Certificate II, but could not find it on the website.

Minimum entry requirements are any one of:

Satisfactory completion of SACE Stage 2 (or equivalent)

Any Certificate II

Satisfactory achievement in the TAFE SA Assessment of Basic Skills (TABS)

- as I presume your son has recently completed his GCSEs he will not have either SACE Stage 2 or a Certificate II so he may be required to take the TABS tests.

You can contact TAFESA -

Web TAFE SA Home page

Phone 1800 882 661 (freecall)

Or (08) 8463 6300

TTY 8463 6359 (hearing impaired)

Email tafeinfo@saugov.sa.gov.au

Regards

Clare