Short course on a 457 visa?

Guest gemwalker82

Guest gemwalker82

My husband and I are here on his 457 visa and I'd like to do an evening course I've found to learn to use Revit. Does anyone know if I'm allowed to do this on this type of visa? I have been told by the college I should check with DIAC but I can't find a number to call with this type of question, and after being on hold for 20 mins last time I tried to ask them, I thought I'd ask on here to see if anyone else might have found this out. I'm a bit lost!

Thank you!

Gem:cute:

Guest gemwalker82

Thank you Gary, I did eventually get a response from the DIAC, and they said as long as my husband is in the same employment, we can do any studies we want. It's a shame this information isn't a bit more accessible though.

Gem