South Australia NEW Occupation List - October 2009

Guest mack

Hi All

I've just looked at the new South Australia Occupation List October 2009 and my occupation has been removed. I applied under the 475 scheme before the September 23rd visa changes - if my nominated occupation is no longer on the list am i still eligible or will i be refused if or when they ever look at my application? Can anyone offer any advice please?

Thanks, any help greatly appreciated.

regards

Mack

Guest steph&neil
Hi All

I've just looked at the new South Australia Occupation List October 2009 and my occupation has been removed. I applied under the 475 scheme before the September 23rd visa changes - if my nominated occupation is no longer on the list am i still eligible or will i be refused if or when they ever look at my application? Can anyone offer any advice please?

Thanks, any help greatly appreciated.

regards

Mack

Hi they should still process your application as the changes will be from the date announced, you could give them a call or email to confirm this. But it does clearly state the changes take affect from the 23rd on the immigration website.

I know that they have put a better time scale system in place & if you applied before the 23rd September then they will be in touch soon, steph