Medicals - 2nd June

Guest MasterEales

Guest MasterEales

Morning,

Well medicals are booked for the 2nd, which was quick....

Just worried about my oldest daughter who has a condition called Arnold Chiari

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arnold%E2%80%93Chiari_malformation

Shes had two OPS, acouple of years ago, which done the trick....but when she gets a cold she gets poorly.....only thing we can give her is capol....and bed rest and shes fine again :)

we are going to take letters from our consultant regarding her condition - he's a top bloke - even said if we get in australia - he would fly out if ever needed!

anything else i should take?

Got this far and dont want to faulter at the last hurdle!

Thanks

Chris

Guest SusieOR

From other posts I have seen you have everything covered... apparently there is a thread on Poms in Oz that might be useful for you to check out... it lists people who have various health issues but who have still got there visa's approved...

I'll see if i can find a link to it for you...

Good Luck Susie

Guest MasterEales

Medicals done, 4 hrs in total in birmingham...eek!

we have to get special medical reports on my daughters condition, we all passed the medicals...even her...but he had to put a B down on her previous conditions.

The doctor was very good, he has two patients with the same condition - so knew what we were talking about and looking at the letters we took with us...he couldnt see it being a problem.

Just need to track down her consultant, get him too do the report and speak to my GP

Guest SusieOR
Medicals done, 4 hrs in total in birmingham...eek!

we have to get special medical reports on my daughters condition, we all passed the medicals...even her...but he had to put a B down on her previous conditions.

The doctor was very good, he has two patients with the same condition - so knew what we were talking about and looking at the letters we took with us...he couldnt see it being a problem.

Just need to track down her consultant, get him too do the report and speak to my GP

Thats great news guys... congratulations... not long now!!!

Take Care & Good Luck

Guest MasterEales

well, yesterday afternoon we have found out that my daughter who has the Arnold Chiari has now been diagnosed with having ASD (Autistic Spectrum Disorder).

Geez, can it get any worst, suppose i better let my CO know...but looking at other posts about ASD we won't have any chance of getting in :(