Just Lodged At DIAC - Anyone else in the same boat?

Guest conor222

Guest conor222

We have just uploaded to DIAC via agent - just wondered if anyone else in same boat and fancy tracking with us for Case officers etc?Cheers

Edited by conor222

Guest sophistikate
We have just uploaded to DIAC via agent - just wondered if anyone else in same boat and fancy tracking with us for Case officers etc?Cheers

Hi Conor, we are also waiting on a Case Officer, we received an acknowledgment from Diac through our Agent on the 15th May and have heard nothing since. We have applied for a 119 visa.

Guest anzolemi

Hi guys we lodged our 176 visa on june the 19th, I have uploaded all my documents, and ready to send off for my police clearence check but I am unsure whether I request for one copy to be sent back to me and I scan onto my documents or is a copy supose to go direct to DIAC??