state sponsor

Guest coral

Guest coral

can anyone help please how do you go about getting a state sponsor hubby is a sparky our agent said we can get 175 visa but we been told if we get a state sponsor its quiker please help:chatterbox:

Guest sauvignon

Hi

we were sponsored by the state,as in SA. You I beleive are looking for a company in SA to sponser you. Your best bet would be to go on the internet and list all the electrical companies in your chosen area. Then write to them telling them your story. Although there are a lot of trades people in Adelaide now, there still seems to be enough work for all. The housing industry is always looking for GOOD tradesmen. If he has any prove of his work quality, I am sure this would help to mention.

Best of luck!

Guest andrew_obrien

You can get a state sponsorship if you occupation is on there skills shotage list.

Check each region and look at 475 visa's i was sponsored by SA