• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
      Hi ,

it seems there a few of us have hit lucky all at once! We got ours 2 days ago as well, after an almightly long wait. Who cares now though, it's tome to get organised!

Hallett Cove
      23 times
      Quote Originally Posted by TheTodds View Post
      We got the email this morning to say we have finally been granted our 475 visa! I know I should feel like celebrating but I suddenly feel sick with worry - I'm sure I will feel better once I have told my parents later!

Mrs T.

Applied 475 31st May 2008
      Stop worrying - its 25 degrees here, sun in shsining, sky is blue - at the very least its a much better place to breakdown on a Feb night, to be fed-up and go for a walk (on the beach), to watch the local wildlife (dolphins, parrots and very occasionally a koala).

Its not perfect here but its better than there (I've been here 8.5 years) - and I found out the things I worried about before i came (spiders and snakes) were not the big problems. Worry serves a purpose onyl if it galvanises you into a plan - but I'm learning its sometimes better to focus on the outcome I want and not the how I'm going to get there. Focus on the sunshine here and that will help!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums