Case Officer

Guest Denise 42

Guest Denise 42

Hi all

Ive appied for a 457 sponsorship visa on-line sent all that they needed. Have had a case officer attached to my case fron Adelaide business centre, have made contact with him hes said he is just waiting for my medicals to process from Sidney, my medical were sent from the doctor on 18/06/07. Anyone out there who knowns how long this takes now. Have tried emailing sidney processing centre but they have not replied. :mad:

thanks

Denise(42) Mental Health Nurse

Graham (48) Painter

Clive (21)

Carlene(18)

Guest dglamoore

We had our meds done on the 13th Nov 06 and they were posted off from panel docs on the 21st and finalised by LCU in Sydney on the 8th Dec so ours seemed to take 3 weeks from medicals.

Lisa:cool:

We also had about a 3 week wait from medicals to approval, although we went down a different route and had to go through Perth as a contributory Visa.

That said I could do with the pound climbing against the dollar in the next week, as I have to send quite a large cheque!!

Best of Luck