possibly ending tenancy in lovely redwood park Aug

Guest darlo 2 adelaide

Guest darlo 2 adelaide

Hi

I rent a large house in redwood park (NE suburbs), and i'm ending my tenancy in August (14). The agent is ok with cats, and the last tenant had dogs. Its got a good size garden too, very quiet. I don't know when it'll be advertised i just thought i'd let people know.

Sarah :v_SPIN:

Guest darlo 2 adelaide

Hi

Its a four bedroomed house, with a decent sized garden and a rumpus room, two bathrooms (only one bath) and a seperate toilet. Local kindy is good too, and a little park within 30 seconds walk. If i find out when its going to be advertised i'll put it up on here.

Guest chesterboy

We are breaking our lease and have a 3 bed place with a pool available now near to the gully hotel in a quiet area if anyone is interested let me know pets welcome available as we have bought in Hallet cove 30th July

Guest darlo 2 adelaide
Don't mean to hi Jack, where you moving to , possibly;)

;)Redwood is a nice area, loads of things local while you find your feet.

Hiya

We're off to blackwood i think. Moving cos of my job (hopefully).

Guest kangomik

I like Blackwood, but i always think it's more east of the city than it actually is, the road into McLaren vale is a scream with the added bonus of the winery's once you arrive.

Good luck with the move and the job.

Chesterboy, you will better starting your own thread mate than hi-jacking one, you will get more people looking at it that way mate. (pool and near the gully hotel, won't take long to rent out!)