Furniture Wanted

Guest Gina & Alan

Guest Gina & Alan

Hi

We are about to move into rental accomodation. Our container doesn't arrive until end of May or thereabouts.

We are looking for a settee, fridge/freezer, tv, table and chairs pots, pans, plates etc to tide us over.

If anyone has any of these items to sell at a reasonable price or they just want to get rid of them please let us know.

Thanks

Gina and Alan

Guest sunchaser

hiya ive got an old leather sofa(fake) and a fridge sitting in my shed that you can have both in ok condition(they work ) all you will need is a trailer to pick them up,im in seacombe gardens near the city give me a call if youre intrested 0404331847 regards matt

Guest Gina & Alan
Hi,

We picked upa spare set of cutlery at a garage sale recently so if you need this then let us know!

Emma

Hi Emma that would be a great help, it may be next week or so before we get to collect if thats ok with you, my number is 0415 767 600, or maybe you could send me yours and we can organise popping over to collect.

Alan & Gina