Shipping costs

Guest Heather2011

Guest Heather2011

What are we likely to pay for shipping costs? We have had a quote to day for a 20ft container for £4000...i was surprised to learn we could fill one!

We are going from the north East to Adelaide.

Guest Mrs Bon Jovi

We had quotes of between 630 cubic ft and 850 cubic ft (and the 850 one included flat packing all the bedroom furniture which none of the others suggested lol)

We went from north of Scotland to Adelaide and quotes varied from £3400 to £4400 - we even had a FCL quote cheaper than most of the groupage ones.

Everyone's is different though, I dont know how they work it out. Have seen the cheapest company we got be the most expensive for others etc and ours from Scotland be cheaper than some from England. You'll just need to see what they all say when they come round and take it from there.

Guest mark&rachel

Can't remember what size we had but had loads of stuff nicked!

Yes we even caught them doing it in England, got an apology and freebies! So they did admit guilt!

Only trouble was they had half my tools and Jamie Oliver pans which we got especially!

Cant say the name but it's the Blackburn Goalkeepers surname!!!!!

Cant say the name but it's the Blackburn Goalkeepers surname!!!!!

Very subtle, lol.

After having 4 different companies round to give us their sales pitch and quotes, we ended up using 'the Blackburn Goalkeepers'. They weren't the cheapest, but we were very impressed with them. Not a single problem, from our UK door to our Aussie door.

We paid £3.600 for a full 20' sole use container. The other quotes ranged in between £3.300 up to £4.200.

Paul

Guest mark&rachel

We used the London branch! It was their employees there who were the problem!

The whole company aren't thieves I'm sure !

However, when I did raise the issues with said missing iPod they tried to bat me off big style!

Only sharing my experiences and as some say they had no issues !

Pot luck