Shipping tools to Adelaide

Guest Baylisstic

Guest Baylisstic

Hi

I'm new to this site....... can anyone advise of a good company that will ship a box of Carpentry tools from the UK to Adelaide......what sort of costs can i expect etc.......

Guest leeannekays

Hi, I'm not sure if you have made the move to Adelaide or not yet. If not then do you have all your other belongings to ship over. My husband has shipped all his tools over along with all our household things. We used John Mason.

Leeanne

I'm going to send mine in the next month, my intentions are to ship my power tools and things i don't immediately require by boat (£7 - 800), takes about 6 weeks, and fly my hand tools to be there when i land (guestimating £150 - £200)

I'm going to try john mason as I've read on here he is the cheapest. i had the price about 2 years ago but never had the visa until november. hope this helps

Guest Jennet
Hi

I'm new to this site....... can anyone advise of a good company that will ship a box of Carpentry tools from the UK to Adelaide......what sort of costs can i expect etc.......

my husband has shipped his plastering tools in with the shipping we used John Mason they were the cheapest and the lads were really good who came to pack our stuff which was just 2 weeks ago.