Hi all we have just landed in adelaide

Hi all

we are Paul 37 Kerry 29 and Daniel 11

We have been here about 10 days and looking for new buddies to share the new experience with, we are living in temporary sa acomodation in hackney. but looking for a rental in mawsom lakes.

Paul is a gardener and lookingto set up own buisness as he had in the uk and kerry is a solicitor.

we have just got a van and can travel to meet up with people

hope for some replys soon

all the best

paul and kerry:)

Guest jollyswagman

Hi, we landed in May and took a short term fully furnished rental which runs out on Monday so we are moving to Hallett Cove as we have driven around and like it there! My Husband is a site manager and is 38, i am 35 and we have 2 children. Jamie is 11 and would like a new pal and charlotte has just turned 7! If you fancy a drive down to hallet Cove for a coffee you would be very welcome! Debbie

Guest Brummie

Hi Kerry and Paul,

Welcome to Adelaide, hope the rain hasn't put any dampers on your arrival. Summer is on it's way.......guaranteed.....not like England. We don't live far from Mawson Lakes we're in Golden Grove. My son also works as a landscaper/paver. My husband and I are a lot older than you, but if you don't mind meeting with an oldie, could meet for a coffee in Tea Tree Plaza shopping centre.

Rita

Guest lastboyscout

Hi Paul & Kerry and of course Daniel ;)

Welcome to Adelaide and make yourselves welcome, you`ll love it:)

I need some weeding doing when ya hubbies up to some work, and payment in this country is usually with beer :biglaugh:

Guest kangomik

Give us a shout if you move in to mozzie lakes, my wife could do with help she kills all the plants!!!!

We like in Greenwith (just moved) and the kids are 11 years old,

Guest colinjez

Hi Paul. kerry and Daniel

We are Lynn (36), Colin(37) and Ethan (11) we have been here for 8 months ., we moved over from Liverpool..First of all, welcome to Adelaide. We were initally staying in Golden Grove, but have moved into a longer term rental in Hewett which is near Gawler, We both work right next to Mawson Lakes ....and even considered renting there ourselves. Just to expensive to buy in the long term (in our opinion)

Thought we would say hello and welcome and we would certainly love to meet up some where for a coffee , dinner etc especially as your son is the same age as ours and we know how important it is too find friends etc when you are that age.

If you would like to meet up one weekend pm us and we will make some arrangements. Ethan loves soccor(Liverpoool) , basketball and computer games - he is really shy but has really come out of himelf since being here.

Hope you find some new buddies....and keep us updated with your progress

Lynn x

Congrats on getting there ! Still waiting on our visa , checking every day now, sometimes twice a day. It would be great if you could give us some feedback on the temporary sa accomodation i.e how you arranged, how far in advance they confirmed it, cost, standard etc etc. Would be very grateful as hopefully we will be in exactly the same situation in 8 months time. Anyway fantasic news and hope everything goes well at this very exciting time for you.

Guest Rob&SamThomas

Hi

We arrived 6 weeks ago and have two boys Lee (12) and Ben (7) and know they would love to meet some new friends. We live in Evanston which is south of Gawler. Let me know if you would like to arrange anything.

Sam

Guest colinjez
Hi all we have managed to get a rental on mawson lakes and move there at the weekend. 24th july

Congratulations Guys...its such a weight off your mind to find a rental. I have pmed Rob and Sam Thomas about a meet up a week on Saturday if you are interested ? They have young sons too ....let me know if you guys are free that weekend?

Lynn