NE Adelaide

Guest Deborah5

Guest Deborah5

Hi

I have two children age 6 and 7. We live in Highbury in NE Adelaide. Have only been here a couple of months and mostly loving it. Especially the weather.

Any mothers (or fathers even!) who live nearby and want to get together? I am happy to have everyone come to my house or to meet up somewhere. My house is pretty easy - has a nice big playroom with a lot of toys! And a swimming pool which may even be fixed sometime (hmm, hopefully before summer ends).

It's going to be a loooooong holiday without friends. :eek:

Cheers

Debbie

Hi Debbie,

I am glad to hear that you are happy here in Adelaide.

My Husband and I moved to Adelaide 4 years ago from Devon but it was a lot easier for me as I am orginally from Adelaide. I only lived in the Uk for 2 years. Rob my husband struggled at first but is finally calling Australia home.

I thought I would touch base as we live in Highbury (Country Lane). Unfortunatley we don't have any children the same age as your two rascals. We have a 6 month old baby boy which is definatley keeping us busy.

We would be keen to catch up as we would love to meet some English families.

Chat Soon

Anna

Guest Deborah5

hi Anna

We are away next week - going on a jaunt down the Great Ocean Road.

I have sent you a message with my email address. Get in touch and we can arrange something. 6 month old boys are fabulous. They can't answer back!

regards

Debbie