New Years Eve

Guest Guest5035

Guest Guest5035

Where will you spend New Years Eve this year? Are the fireworks on at the Bay, is there a party down by the river in the City followed by fireworks over the bridge, is there a street party in the city.

Stevo

Guest Guest5035

You'll be right in the boat, i went a year or so ago and there were a few boaties off the jetty but not too many. Would be a great viewing point, not quite Sydney Harbour though. You should auction off seats in your tinny!!

Stevo

Guest Guest75

I'm tempted, I need a bit more experience of "night work " though.

I often hear of @#$%^&!'s switching their boat lights off when moored - scary when I'm zipping around at 70kph!

"Tinny" indeed..............:biglaugh:

Guest Guest5035
I'm tempted, I need a bit more experience of "night work " though.

I often hear of @#$%^&!'s switching their boat lights off when moored - scary when I'm zipping around at 70kph!

"Tinny" indeed..............:biglaugh:

there's more idiots on the road than the sea, yet we still drive cars, on the sea there's alot more room to manouvre. I think like this, might not be here next year, do it whilst you can.

Stevo

70 in a Tinny ??

Guest guest569
there's more idiots on the road than the sea, yet we still drive cars, on the sea there's alot more room to manouvre. I think like this, might not be here next year, do it whilst you can.

Stevo

70 in a Tinny ??

But if your in a car crash and your bleeding everyone will run to your aid, but in a boat crash and your bleeding everyone will swim as far away from you as possible.

Especially down glenelg way !!!!!:wideeyed:

Guest Guest5035
But if your in a car crash and your bleeding everyone will run to your aid, but in a boat crash and your bleeding everyone will swim as far away from you as possible.

Especially down glenelg way !!!!!:wideeyed:

But the GWS will come to your aid and put you out of your misery.;)

Stevo

Guest Guest75

Stevo

70 in a Tinny ??

(cough) - the "Tinnie"

JG2.jpg

JG4.jpg

115HP 2 stroke on the back :P

JG5.jpg

Guest Guest75
I love the mis quoting option ;):biglaugh:

:P

Not on on my tub , the Water Police will be out in force - you get "bagged" on a boat as well as a car - and can lose both licences!

Guest thekings
:P

Not on on my tub , the Water Police will be out in force - you get "bagged" on a boat as well as a car - and can lose both licences!

And thats how it should be IMHO, I was referring to the reprobates who you allow to board your fine tub with regards to drinking, and not the cap'n :D