Tin Cup Golf Society played every second Sunday

Guest OO are ya

Guest OO are ya

Hi...been back in Radelaide for a few years now and this golf society is brilliant.

You don't have to organise tee times....they play different courses around Adelaide all within a short drive.

A good laugh...they welcome newbies with open arms as well......and players who used to play alot before kids came along and don't have the time or energy to play weekly......

Take a look and give Shane a buzz.

Click below for details.

I will see you out there.

Membership

PM me if you want more details.

Cheers,

OO are ya

• 4 months later...
Guest m.and.m

hi coming out to adelaide in sept might be a bit busy for a month but hoping for some golf when we settle in . just wondering how much are green fees for a sunday morning with your society and whats the average cost to join a golf club in adelaide thanks mike

• 3 years later...
Guest Peter Newman

Hi there, are you still playing golf every second weekend. I have recently moved to Adelaide and would like to play some social golf and meet some new friends. If still playing can you drop me a pm.

Edited by Blossom
Removal of email address as per forum rules