Looking for Golf or Drinking Buddy

Guest irish mike

Guest irish mike

Gents,

My family and i have been in Adl for 18 months now, we live in Modbury North, i am 44 yrs young, just recovering now from torn achillies after pretending to be in my 20's and still able to play football, and no not AFL.

Work hard same as everyone, looking to start playing golf or meet up for social drinking chats, world to rights etc etc in coming weeks, once back on my feet.

We are always open to meeting new friends, my wife is 29 and my son is 2, they are always up for coffee and play with like minded people.

BTW i am a Liverpool supporter in case that puts people off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers,

Mike.

Guest Ric & Paula

Will show your post to my OH when he gets back from work,he's a Liverpool fan too and not far from you in St Agnes,sure he'd love to drown his football sorrows with you sometime :biglaugh:

Guest ReadyPenny

Hey Mike

Perhaps you should edit your post and take out the fact you are a Liverpool fan, it may hinder your friendship progress!!!! LOL:biglaugh: Just joking, good luck!!

Guest irish mike

Hey Penny,

maybe your right, but as i always have for the years we have failed to win the premiership, happy to be loud and proud he he..

Guest neeks

hi mike,

my hubby is 40 and supports liverpool and plays golf and likes to have social pint to lol,0424 572008.give him a buzz

ps he knows i gave you his number his name is john

Guest Barney Rubble
Hi Paula, the way its going there will be plenty to cry about, loss to fulham now, not good at all,:mad:

damn i nearly missed this post !

I'm a Fulham fan:jiggy:

Got my jollies off with that result :wideeyed:

Eldest son is a scouse fan so thats another $20.00 for the kitty.

Looking forward to the big game this weekend, probably get a red card from er indoors if we get too loud.:policeman:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mikesmith

hi mike i also lfc fan through good times and the bad i play golf every week also have a few beers there is about 12 of us who play for a laugh and a beer afterwards fancy a game pm me cheers mike lfc till i die lol