Hi All moving out in july/ august

Guest barraboy

Guest barraboy

Hi all we are a family of 5, two girls 17/19, one boy 14, Mrs and myself 40 something, and we are flying out in late july possibly early august, just a few questions if anyone can help we would be very grateful.

I will be working in christies beach & reynella, so we would like to move to a good area that isnt

too far away from there.

We are looking to move to a good area that isnt far from a good school & college, but has a bit going on for the kids.

Also does anyone know of any good rugby clubs we could join, either rugby league or union or both,

as i coach over here ,and the lad plays both codes.

Also we have a small dog, whats its like finding a rental that allows pets.

Thanks in advance for any help,

The Davies Clan

Guest ReadyPenny
Hi all we are a family of 5, two girls 17/19, one boy 14, Mrs and myself 40 something, and we are flying out in late july possibly early august, just a few questions if anyone can help we would be very grateful.

I will be working in christies beach & reynella, so we would like to move to a good area that isnt

too far away from there.

We are looking to move to a good area that isnt far from a good school & college, but has a bit going on for the kids.

Also does anyone know of any good rugby clubs we could join, either rugby league or union or both,

Hi Guys

Welcome to PIA!! Suburb is a very personal choice but Hallett Cove, Trott Park, Sheidow Park, Flagstaff Hill, Aberfoyle Park are close enough to Christies and Reynella (about 15 mins) and you would be travelling South from those suburbs to work so going away from the traffic during peak hour. These areas are not exactly "buzzing" but they are close to good public transport links, both buses and trains to other places. Close to Marion shopping centre, movies, restaurants etc, easy travel to Glenelg or the City where there is a bit more happening for the girls. Sorry can't help with the rugby. Lots of rentals permit pets but it is a tad more difficult to get one and your choice is much more limited than if you didnt have one.

Good luck with it all

Mandy

Guest Django

Reynella, Happy Valley or Woodcroft would be my advise. You would be in the catchment zones for 3 very good schools. Woodcroft College, Reynella East and Aberfoyle Hub.

The Onka's (rugby) would also be local.

Guest TheTomsetts

Hi there, we are moving out of our rented home at the end of July. Our lease ends in Aug and am just about to advertise on here. We live in Aberfoyle Park and have been very happy here for 11 months and just bought a house around the corner. It's only a 3 bedroom place so maybe too small for your family, we pay 640 every 2 weeks. Let me know if you want any more info.