hi all thanks for replies,been in touch with my mate in adelaide,he tell me that you have to be trained up to get liecense to work on your own,but you can still work for plumbing or gas firm that already has a liecense to carry that type of work out.is going out to aussie land soon to have a look for me self an see what type of work they is out there.