hello everyone at pia, area info needed

Guest shortstuff

Guest shortstuff

:DHello to everyone at pia, myself and family are hoping to make the move to adelaide, we are in the very early stages at the moment, waiting to hear what visa we can get, but in the meantime, can anyone advice us where to go in adelaide, what is the general feeling for the best places? we would love to be close to the beach, and have looked at some lovely houses/villa types that are very reasonbly priced, but having no knowledge of the areas, this is obviously a big problem for us. I have also been told that there are 4 foot sand snakes on the beach, is this true!!??? any info on any areas will be great for us to help with our research. Thanks for any help in advance. from Kathryn:notworthy:

Guest alibongo

hi Kathryn,

good luck with your application..

We visited Adelaide in 2006..general feel of the place was safe and friendly. I'm pretty sure it is not all like that but just what we experienced in a 3 week holiday. loads of lovely beaches and sporting events much cheaper than here. but its all relative as wages generally not as high as in UK ..

Never heard of 4 foot snakes just footlong spiders!! LOL!

Ali

Guest Guest75
:DHello to everyone at pia, myself and family are hoping to make the move to adelaide, we are in the very early stages at the moment, waiting to hear what visa we can get, but in the meantime, can anyone advice us where to go in adelaide, what is the general feeling for the best places? we would love to be close to the beach, and have looked at some lovely houses/villa types that are very reasonbly priced, but having no knowledge of the areas, this is obviously a big problem for us. I have also been told that there are 4 foot sand snakes on the beach, is this true!!??? any info on any areas will be great for us to help with our research. Thanks for any help in advance. from Kathryn:notworthy:

Hiya

It's hard to recommend a specific area,it will depend on budget and where you are working.Prices on the front esplanade can be double what they are 2 streets back and so on.

I'd spend a lot of time researching.

4ft sand snakes????

We do get Eastern Brown snakes the grow to a metre sometimes on the dunes - yes they are very poisonous.