pondering nurse

Guest JulieJ

Guest JulieJ

Hi i am new to this site and just want to say hello. I am a theatre nurse of 20 yrs planning to work for a year in ozzy with my sister who is a renal nurse and hopefully going out to live there with my family. The advice i need is which is the best state, i think from researching its a toss between adelaide or queensland as the prices there are not to bad and the cost of living. All advice welcome !!!!

:)

Guest Django

Firstly Welcome to PIA Julie.

On this forum I think you may get a slightly biased view.;) For us it was a coin toss between Adelaide and Bribane pricewise. However the real deciding factor was the climate. Hot weather is nice but from my research it can get too much in Brissie. So Adelaide comes out on top for us.

Pete