Guest Rob & Shaz

Guest Rob & Shaz

Hi all

Had a positive from the TRA in mid May, now in the process of applying for State Sponsorship. I am a bit concerned about finding a job, we hope to be in Adelaide early 2008, can anyone help? I am a communications engineer (data & voice), and Telecom Systems installer.

Thanks.

Rob.

Guest deb and stoo

Hi Rob

Welcome to the site,you'll find us all to be a pretty friendly bunch and most, if not all questions can be answered by the good people in here.

I'm in engineering and basically checking out all websites/companies to do with what I do and bombarding them with my CV hoping one will take pity on me ;)

Best of luck with the rest of the process and see you out there for that first barbie.

:)

Stoo Deb & Boyz

Guest Jane.Mason

Hi Rob

I think Bob (The Ashtons) is into telecommunications as i remember. He's over there now so perhaps PM them and they might be able to shed some light on the Job situation.

Jane

Guest bev_stef

Hi Rob

Not sure about the job situation, but just wanted to welcome you and the family to PIA.

A great site for help and meeting new people with the same goal in mind.

Good luck with the next step on the ladder.

Bev

Guest Rob & Shaz

Hi Jane

Thanks for that, I'll see if I can contact them. It's great having peolple around who are all in the same boat.

Rob.

Guest The Bowmans

Hi Rob

Welcome to the site to you all. I am afraid I can't offer you an insight with regard to your work prospects but just wanted to say welcome and good luck with the process.

Deena