hi guys!

Guest fiona C

Guest fiona C

hi everyone, i'm fiona and will be going to adelaide at the end of may with my husband chris . very excited/nervous/etc in equal amounts! we are looking at christie downs, any feedback would be great. cheers!:wubclub:

Hi,

Cant reall tell you alot about Christie Downs as have never really been there....i know they have a trainline to the city and are quite close to Noarlunga Centre for shopping etc... and christies beach is rather nice!!

Any welcome to PIA!!! Know exactly what u mean about living with parents...we did it for a year too!

See u when u get here!

Dan and Steph

Guest SA Great
thanks Dan, trainline is good, i still yet to master the art of driving! did you want to kill parents too, or is that just me lol!

no thats everyone!!!!

christies has its good and bad sides. is there a particular reason why you chose christies?? other close areas that would be considered a bit nicer include Hallet Cove (sometimes referred to as Little Britain on this site!!) and noarlunga. But it depends what you are used to in the UK. I drove through Oldham last year for the first time and that makes Wingfield (in SA) look good!! (no offence to anyone from Oldham.........or Wingfield!)

Guest fiona C

i think the main reason was the houses seemed a bit cheaper. and then there's the beach! we don't really know much about any of the suburbs, where's nice, where is good to raise a family etc, so we just picked one that seemed ok. i'm flexible, at the end of the day, i will have transport problems, and will have to go near ish to where the work is.