for sale corner sofa/sofa bed

Dawn&Andy

I have for sale a corner sofa or lounge with chaise as they like to call em over here lol

firstly the good:)

its a large heavy suite cost $1700 new 2 half years ago

dark brown micro suede fabric

metal action sofa bed incorporated,only used about a dozen times

comfy to sit on

cushions still nice and firm

storage section at the one side

it breaks down into two parts for transporting

the bad

its got general wear and tear and tho im just in the process of giving it a good clean there could be a few minor stains left

there is a small nick at the top of one of the back cushions that the kids caught with a pair of scissors

have added a old pic i found on my pc as i am in the middle of giving it a good clean, i have a cleaning kit that was purchased with this sofa that can go with the sofa

only selling as we bought a house last year and its never fitted in our lounge properly and want two sofas instead

i can update some better pics once its nice n clean

size is 2970mm by 2050mm so roughly 3metres by 2 metres :)

still got a lot of wear in this sofa and would suit someone whos maybe looking for summat cheap and cheerful when they first arrive or for a rumpus room etc

Asking $400

pick up from seaford