5 a side western suburbs

wesandmel

Hi All,

I am in a 5 a side football team and we are now looking to replace 2-3 players for 1-2 games on Monday nights around 7pm at the Adelaide indoor sports center. Obviously would prefer players that have played before and is an adult, male or female. There are some very good teams and we would like to be able to compete and have fun. If you feel up to it and would like to play then reply to this post and i will give you more details. If you want to P.M me then that's cool.

I'd be interested in playing. I'm a 25 year old male, used to play in the UK a bit, around a year ago. Let me know if you still need players

Yes we are still in need of a couple of players. If you want to PM me your phone number i will contact you with the details of the next game once arranged.

Hi All,

Thanks for all of your interest. We now have a full team for Monday nights. However with the response that i have had i would suggest that someone puts a similar post up and im sure that you could raise enough for another team. I may even be interested in playing a second night.

Steve i will be in contact soon regarding the goal keeper position.

Thanks.

Wes

• 3 weeks later...