Wanted. A Washing Machine or a recommendation of a repairer.

wesandmel

My washing machine has stopped spinning so im looking for a replacement If there is anyone out there that has one that is not needed and would like to sell then please let me know.

Or if anyone can recommend a good repairer then that would also be really appreciated.

Here's hopeing!

What sort have you got and where r u ?

May be able to advise/assist :wink:

Hi Barney,

Its a Hotpoint WT540, we brought it from the UK when we came over 4 years ago. Unfortunately i have found that Hotpoint do not exist in Aus anymore so no help from them. I have looked at the problem and see that the drive belt has come off. This particular washing machine doesn't enable you to take off the back panel to get to the motor and drum wheel to put it back on. I have tried and tried, thought i managed it with a bit of luck but cannot get it to stay on. However with the right tools and experience it maybe able to be done.

Im in the western suburbs, seaton.

Any help would be great.