Nearly there and really nervous!!

Bevev's

Hi Lou and Doug,Thanks for your wishers..I know the feeling of getting rid of things! we had few months to do it, and two big skips after we still had stuff sitting in our shed!yes...to start with ..hubby has only few days before he starts work...and he is all out to get everything done now!!,we arrived on tueday...wed, we got our Medicare( medicare form is on line, fill it and bring it with you) and Medi bank done! it was so easy no waiting they were so nice and helpful...thursday..went to look for a car!think he paid for it ( not sure as I was half asleep!)..again they are so nice ..may be because I am sooo jetlagged...I feel everyone is like that.!friday...hubby has gone to meet his new work people..and I am having a rest!!tomrw we are looking at houses for rent..we are staying in a lovely apartment in north adelaide..so its easy to go in to the city to get everything done..you can buy most things here but if you can bring it, its better..like your printer ...we had to go out of town to get one!.I am sure you will love it here...good luck...keep in touch..kind rgards , Kerina.p.s, we stayed in Singapore for 16 hours..at Crown plaza hotel, its excelent..and inside the airport...