Graduate Teacher Training Programme issue

Guest robharding

Guest Libby1971

Muppet babe, you are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How are you? Missing your wise words and the calm effects they had on this forum:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Libby

huummmm ok...rather speechless at the moment, have gone from happy to :arghh::sad::mad:. Need some time to think about this, but am sure will be back with some more questions.

Thanks for spelling out to me. :confused:

Guest muppetbro

hi libby

sue has been threatening to email u and a few others - bless her she is working her butt off on supply rate - she destresses reading thru the forums each evening and she keeps me informed - well i dont think she posted under my name :shocked: - 2 more weeks and summer break so shell be in touch and fill ya in

all good apart from no work ankle x ray showed i did fracture it surfing at henley back in march so i now at least know why ive been in pain every time i land a powered move :notworthy:- 6 weeks easy and it shud clear up the dr said....

the trip was wonderful - oz is a big ilsand but with remarkeably very little in it as far as the eye goes - interior is kinda clangers landscape meets building site - rock a bit of tumble weed and nothing much living apart from dust n flies....coastline gets more n more lush as you travel north - more rain more humidity and some real beauts of flies bugs and all things australain all the way up the scale to crocodiles - very good / alarming on the eye!!!

adelaide does enjoy sweet city beaches - victor harbour is what east coast towns are like albet with alot less dense vegetation, mountains and rainforests

rain is killing the s.a. landscape - it is a worry that will not g o away and im afraid hit you more and more in the pocket with all the many ramifications of drought.....

i will miss adelaide come november - i love summer time in england as much as i dismay at t he long cold winters - it took weeks to get use to surfing in the blackpool water quality - gimme clean surf and sharks anyday

regards to family - bob dealing to l ocal kids yet - good pay and few hours i heared on the school playground :)

stay safe and dont w ork too hard

ciao

mart

x

Hi Libby and Mart

Having read your post, several times I might add, it has finally sunk in that getting a teaching post isn't as easy as I thought it was! However, am I correct if I say this is in the city and immediate surrounding areas?

I like working with problem teenagers, ones with real attitude, or ADHD. Basically students most teachers dread. I'm sure Adelaide must have schools like this or if not how far out would I need to travel?

I want my girls to go to good schools, so realise I would have to commute, which is no problem for me.

Do you know which areas I should be looking at? I asked Decs but obviously they have to say all their schools are good schools....worth a try though.

Any advice you can give is much appreciated.

Thanks

Carmen

Guest Libby1971

I have pm'ed you some info on this. I am not prepared to post openly on this matter as there have been too many ruffled feathers on this topic.