887 Visa Query

wincivil

Hi All

I am in 489 visa currently in Adelaide

In order to apply for 887 I am doing courier driving using my ABN

Anybody here doing courier driving using ABN??

I believe DIBP will accept own business like courier delivery as Full Time??

Doubt here is my payslip shows number of hours I am online actively it does not show number of hours actually worked

For example I am online for 45 hours per week but I worked only around 37hours do Case Officer scrutinize that much??

So any body here in the same situation like me kindly clarify me how to prove worked 35hrs per week??

Thanks

Contractual or self-employed work you need to ensure that you have evidence that supports your claim that you have worked for at least 35 hours a week. Acceptable evidence of work includes, but is not restricted to, ATO and superannuation records; references from employers; contracts and payslips.

Edited by Audley
  • Like 1

On 6/19/2017 at 0:29 PM, Audley said:

Contractual or self-employed work you need to ensure that you have evidence that supports your claim that you have worked for at least 35 hours a week. Acceptable evidence of work includes, but is not restricted to, ATO and superannuation records; references from employers; contracts and payslips.

Thank you very much Macha

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

i am also on 489 visa. i am working as the courier driver as the fulltime sub-contractor. Does this courier driver work, can fullfilled the work condition for 489visa to apply for 887 visa (PR). 

Currently i am working 5 days a week, but my payslip will only show the payment details, there is no hours mention on it.

so if i provided the letter from my courier company that i am working on fulltime subcontrator bases will that help me to apply for 887visa.

Anyone can u please help me????

Thankyou

• Like 1

• 2 months later...